Dashly is a real-time Magento Mobile Dashboard and Admin app for Android Phones & Tablets. It lets you connect to your Magento Store on mobile phones and tablets and get live access to all the vital store information such as Sales, Revenue, Invoice and Shipment information. You can also connect with any number of magento stores from your app. Best of all there is NO NEED for any coding. Anyone can simply install this app by creating an API user in your magento store. There is a helpful guide with screenshots to show how an API User and role can be created.
Key Features and Benefits
- Keep track of all the vital sales & product metrics in a simple yet intuitive dashboard in real-time wherever you are.
- Get detailed information about each aspect of your ecommerce business by tapping the relevant widget. For example, if you want to know your revenue trend, just tap on the revenue widget and you can see the month till date revenue chart.
- You can take a deeper look at each order to know who placed the order and what were the items purchased within 2 taps.
- Dashly provides a quick look at the orders that are pending and which need your attention. If you choose to, you can simply generate an invoice or process a shipment, or even hold the order, directly from your mobile.
- You also receive automatic notifications on your mobile or tablet if a purchase is made or a certain product goes out of stock. The notification feature is especially useful during the holiday season as you would want to ensure that your popular products are in stock.
- You can add multiple magento stores targeting different geographies.
How to use
Step 1: Download the Android App from Google Play Store here.
Step 2: Login to your Magento admin.
Step 3: Create a SOAP API user and role or use an existing one. To create a new user, follow the steps below.
1. Create a Role for the web service. Go to Roles screen from System menu.
2. Add New Role.
3. Add Role Name. You can use any role-name you want.
4. Set Resource access to All.
5. Now to create the user for web service, go to Users screen from System menu.
6. Add a new User.
7. Fill in the User information. Ensure that you note down the API Username & Key.
8. Select Dashly Role for this new user and finally save to assign the role.
Step 4: Open the App and enter your API username and Key along with store details.
Step 5: After entering the information Test the connection and if it is successful, you will now access the Dashboard.
The Dashboard consists of several widgets which provide you the latest snapshots of your store's order information in an easy to read manner. You can tap on individual widgets to get more data. It also contains the number of orders that are pending invoices or shipments. Description of each widget is given below.
Order Widget: Displays total orders for the day and the chart for last 7 days orders.
Tapping on this widget leads to the Order Details page. Here you can view all the orders placed on the site along with their statuses. You can also select different date ranges by tapping the calendar icon. Filter the order by selecting the search icon. Tapping on the order will lead to the order details page.
In the order details page you can view the Product and Customer details. If the order is pending then you can perform operations such as Hold the Order, Cancel it, Create Invoice or Create shipment if the invoice is completed.
Revenue Widget: Displays total revenue for the day and the chart for last 7 days revenue trend.
Tapping on this widget leads to the Order Details page. Here you can view the Month Till Date Revenue trend. Also provided are metrics such as revenue for Last 7 days, Last 30 days and Lifetime store revenue. The second chart shows the MTD Average Order Values.
Top Selling Product Widget: Displays the current day’s Top Selling Product and its price.
Tapping on this widget displays the list of Top selling products and the number of orders received for each one. You can use the calendar and search buttons to further refine the list. Tapping the product, leads to the product details page where you can find all product attributes.
Last Transaction Widget: Displays the time stamp of the most recent order.
Tapping this widget leads to the list of Last 5 transactions on the website.
Average Order Value: Displays the Average Order Value of the products sold today.
Tapping this leads to the Revenue Details page where you can see the month till date AOV trend.
Invoice Pending: Displays the list of orders that are pending invoice.
Tapping on it, leads to Invoice Pending List, which shows the list of all orders for whom the invoices are pending. You can select single or multiple orders and create invoices for them by tapping the Create Invoice button. You also can create shipment for the same orders. Orders can be placed on hold or cancelled as well.
Shipment Pending: Displays the list of orders that are pending shipment.
Tapping on it, leads to Shipment Pending List, which shows the list of all orders for whom the shipments are pending. You can select single or multiple orders and create shipments for them by tapping the Create Shipment button.
Settings: You can change the settings of your store by tapping on the Settings (Gear) icon.
Tapping it leads to the Settings Page
Sales Notification: You can turn on/off the sales notification alerts received on your mobile. You can also set the frequency at which you want to receive the alerts from the Frequency Dropdown
Out of Stock Notification: You can turn on/off the out of stock notification alerts received on your mobile. You can also set the frequency at which you want to receive the alerts from the Frequency Dropdown.
Add another Store: You can add multiple Prestashop stores to your Dashly App using this option. Select Add Store option from the drop down icon next to your store name.
Enter your store details and click Test to add the store to your app.