Easily identify any broken links present in your website in a few short clicks by entering your domain name into LXR Marketplace's free Broken Link Checker Tool!
Dead hyperlinks on websites aren't just annoying, they can cause some real damage to your online business, as well as to your reputation online!
Broken links can cause your website to:
- Frustrate and possibly lose your existing customer base.
- Struggle to acquire new customers.
- Prevent your users from finding the pages they need.
- Damage your reputation online.
- Harm your website's ratings with major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
Keep your site as fresh and optimized as possible by using this free Broken Link Checker Tool to identify any broken links on your site that may need to be fixed!
Key Features and Benefits
- Easily identify bad or broken URLs present on your website.
- Generate an XLS report with all the broken links, status codes, and error messages.
With this tool you can quickly see what on-page SEO factors search engine spiders see when they crawl your website.
Do you know if all of the links on your site are working, or are you curious about links on a competitor's site? Check the quality of links on any domain with LXR Marketplace’s free Broken Link Checker Tool.
Keep your site optimized and working properly by easily identifying any broken links that need fixing in a few simple clicks.
How to use?
Use Broken Link Checker in 2 easy steps.
Step 1: Enter your domain name.
Step 2: Click the "Get Result" button and view your output! You can also download the results into a spreadsheet by clicking the "Download" button where you will be instructed to log in, create a free account, or enter your email address and click on "Send Mail" to receive the report into your mailbox.
Your result includes:
- Webpage URL.
- Total URLs.
- Working URLs.
- Permanent Redirection URLs.
- Not Working & Redirecting URLs.
- Broken URLs.
- Status Code.
- Status Message.