The SEO Penalty Checker provides a complete overview of any changes on your website, based on Google's latest algorithm updates. These updates affect the criteria used to determine ranking while others actively penalize websites that break Google's best practices guidelines or demonstrate low quality signals.
The tool uses Google Analytic's organic data or Alexa data to determine whether your website has any ongoing penalties, as a result of any Google algorithm update.
- Provides Google algorithm updates.
- Determines if your website is penalized by any Google algorithm updates.
- Provides in-depth information about any drops in traffic on your website due to Google algorithm updates.
- The user can pinpoint which day organic traffic changed and what update affected their website. The user can then easily view and fix those issues.
- The user can monitor site data on a daily basis for any increase or decrease in organic traffic, due to Google algorithm changes.
With this tool you can quickly get the organic traffic of your website as well as Google algorithm updates information.
Total Organic Traffic:
Organic Traffic and Google Algorithm Updates:
Google Updates Information:
How to use?
a) By using Alexa Data to determine the traffic of your website in two easy steps.
Click on radio button option "No" from "Do You Have Analytics Account?", and this will navigate to the Alexa data option in SEO Penalty Checker
Step 1: Enter your domain.
Step 2: Click the "GET RESULT" button to get organic traffic of your website.
b) By connecting with your Google's analytics account to determine the organic traffic of your website in five easy steps.
Step 1: By default, this option is provided. Click on radio button option "Yes" from "Do You Have Analytics Account?". (This will navigate to the Google analytics option in SEO Penalty Checker)
Step 2: Simply connect with your Google analytics account by clicking on "LOG INTO ANALYTICS" button.
Step 3: Simply login with your Google analytics account.
Step 4: Click on "allow" button to give access to show your analytics profiles.
Step 5: Select your website analytics profile and click to get organic traffic of your website.
The output as follows for the above two ways:
- Providing the organic traffic of your website as well as Google algorithm updates for last two years in a google chart format.
- Provides download option to download the Google chart in image format.
- Provides tool tips for Google updates information in Google chart
- Provides options like zoom in, zoom out, previous, next, reset of Google chart data in Google chart
- Showing the Google updates information as well as organic traffic on the week.
And finally you will get results for organic traffic and by which Google's algorithm is effected to your website.