The PageSpeed Insights measures the performance of a page for mobile and desktop devices. It helps identify performance best practices for any given website, provides suggestions to optimize a website, and suggests actionable insights to make your website faster.
The tool can be accessed per URL request and it grades the website performance from a scale of 1 to 100. It'll then provide a report on suggestions on how to optimize the site. These are divided into priority levels ranging from low, medium, and high.
- Calculates the website performance score for both desktop and mobile.
- Fetches the download time and size of every file, internal and external, to give you a total score for the page.
- Helps the user see a list of suggestions to make a specific page faster.
- Consolidates all the suggestions for the user to download in Pdf & Excell format's.
With this tool, you can quickly identify the page speed performance insights score for any web page.
How to use?
Use PageSpeed Insights in 2 Easy Steps.
Step 1: Enter your URL.
Step 2: Click the "Get Result" button and view your output! You can also download the results into a spreadsheet/PDF by clicking the "Download" button. You’ll be instructed to log in, create a free account, or enter your email address and click on "Send Mail" to receive the report in your mailbox.
Your result includes:
- Web page URL.
- Web page performance score for desktop.
- Web page performance score for mobile.