The PageSpeed Insights measures the performance of a page for mobile and desktop devices. It helps identify performance best practices for any given website, provides suggestions to optimize a website, and suggests actionable insights to make your website faster.
The tool can be accessed per URL request and it grades the website performance from a scale of 1 to 100. It'll then provide a report on suggestions on how to optimize the site. These are divided into priority levels ranging from low, medium, and high.
- Calculates the website performance score for both desktop and mobile.
- Fetches the download time and size of every file, internal and external, to give you a total score for the page.
- Helps the user see a list of suggestions to make a specific page faster.
- Consolidates all the suggestions for the user to download in PDF format.
With this tool, you can quickly identify the page speed performance insights score for any web page.
How to use?
Use PageSpeed Insights in 2 Easy Steps.
Step 1: Enter your URL.
Step 2: Click the "Get Result" button and view your output! You can also download the results into a spreadsheet/PDF by clicking the "Download" button. You’ll be instructed to log in, create a free account, or enter your email address and click on "Send Mail" to receive the report in your mailbox.
Your result includes:
- Web page URL.
- Web page performance score for desktop.
- Web page performance score for mobile.