The Structured Data Generator Tool is designed to produce structured data markup for any webpage easily. Once the structured data is implemented, search engines will be able to understand your website much better.
For example, this process makes it simple for web crawlers to determine company basics such as name, address, and place data. They'll also be able to acquire details from complex information such as articles, events, products, recipes, and more throughout your website. This will ultimately add quality content on Google's search engine results page (SERP).
Key Features and Benefits
- Improve Your SERP - Improving your SERP means your website's content is indexed by search engines. Your pages will rank higher in search engine results.
- Increased Conversions - The more visitors you have to your website, the more likely they're going to make purchases. This will improve your click-through rate (CTR).
- Increase your CTR - Improving your SERP will lead to an improved CTR. The higher your website ranks in the search results, the more likely people will click through.
- Better ROI - Increasing your search engine rankings, CTR, and conversion rate will result in an increased return on your investment (ROI).
With this tool, you can quickly get the structured data of your website or products or organization etc.
Test implementation with Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.
How to use?
Step 1: Choose the structured data format type you’d like to create from the dropdown menu.
Step 2: Choose the structured markup type you’d like to create from the dropdown menu.
Step 3: Fill out the form of inputs.
Step 4: Click on the Generate button to prompt the code.
Step 5: After generating the structured data in the result page, you can copy the structured data text.
- If you’re generating JSON-LD, paste “JSON-LD” in the section of your HTML document to improve the way your page is represented in SERP.
- If you’re generating the microdata, add to your HTML to improve the way your page is represented in SERP.
Step 6: Test implementation with Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.