Now you can automatically generate XML, urllist.txt and HTML sitemaps for your website. By entering the site URL, the Sitemap Builder tool spiders your site and creates a list of all page URLs present in your sitemap. The tool then generates a sitemap file which can be downloaded in XML, TXT, HTML formats. This tool makes it easy to create a new sitemap any time you make changes or update the content on your website!
- Generates Sitemap.xml, urllist.txt and HTML sitemaps for Google and Yahoo respectively which can be directly submitted to search engines.
- Creates a domain root folder for your website which can be uploaded to Google Webmaster Central Account.
- Generates sitemaps for websites regardless of the number of pages present in the site.
- Outlines errors encountered while generating sitemaps.
- Sitemaps make search engines aware of all pages present on your website.
- Accelerates the process of indexing web pages.
- Creates more opportunities for web pages to be listed in the search engines.
The Sitemap Builder is a tool designed to generate detailed sitemaps for any website.
How to use?
Step 1: Enter your full website URL
Step 2: Select a frequency from the “Change Frequency” drop-down menu if required (This value indicates how frequently the content at a particular URL is likely to change.)
Step 3: Specify “Last Modification” if required (This refers to the time the URL was last modified. This information allows crawlers to avoid re-evaluating documents that haven't changed.)
Step 4: Select a “Priority” if required (Here you can specify the priority of a particular URL relative to other pages on the same site.)
Step 5: Click the “Get Result” button to begin building your sitemap!
Step 6: After the site has been completely crawled, the following files will be available to download:
You can download these files by clicking the “Download” button where you will be instructed to log in, create a free account, or enter your email address.