Now you can automatically generate XML, urllist.txt and HTML sitemaps for your website. By entering the site URL, the Sitemap Builder tool spiders your site and creates a list of all page URLs present in your sitemap. The tool then generates a sitemap file which can be downloaded in XML, TXT, HTML formats. This tool makes it easy to create a new sitemap any time you make changes or update the content on your website!
- Generates Sitemap.xml, urllist.txt and HTML sitemaps for Google and Yahoo respectively which can be directly submitted to search engines.
- Creates a domain root folder for your website which can be uploaded to Google Webmaster Central Account.
- Generates sitemaps for websites regardless of the number of pages present in the site.
- Outlines errors encountered while generating sitemaps.
- Sitemaps make search engines aware of all pages present on your website.
- Accelerates the process of indexing web pages.
- Creates more opportunities for web pages to be listed in the search engines.
The Sitemap Builder is a tool designed to generate detailed sitemaps for any website.
Automatically generate sitemaps for your website including HTML, urllist.txt and XML every time you update the content or make changes on your website! By simply inputting the site URL, the Sitemap Builder creates a list of all page URLs present in the sitemap. This tool makes it easy to create updated sitemaps any time changes are made to the website or content is updated.
With this tool, you can easily generate sitemaps for your website that can be submitted to both Google and Yahoo search engines.
How to use?
Step 1: Enter your full website URL
Step 2: Select a frequency from the “Change Frequency” drop-down menu if required (This value indicates how frequently the content at a particular URL is likely to change.)
Step 3: Specify “Last Modification” if required (This refers to the time the URL was last modified. This information allows crawlers to avoid re-evaluating documents that haven't changed.)
Step 4: Select a “Priority” if required (Here you can specify the priority of a particular URL relative to other pages on the same site.)
Step 5: Click the “Get Result” button to begin building your sitemap!
Step 6: After the site has been completely crawled, the following files will be available to download:
You can download these files by clicking the “Download” button where you will be instructed to log in, create a free account, or enter your email address.