Now you can easily monitor your competitors' webpages by simply entering their URL, entering your email address, and selecting the frequency at which you would like to be alerted of changes on their website. The Competitor Webpage Monitor keeps track of when your competitor's implement changes on their webpages and alerts you when these changes occur. This tool makes it easy to keep an eye on your competitor's websites without having to check them manually!
- LXRMarketplace will monitor your competitors' webpages and automatically alert you when there are changes in content, links, etc. on their website.
- You can select the frequency at which you would like to be alerted of competitor webpage changes.
- When you log in to LXRMarketplace to view these changes, you will be able to see the results in two different tabs: links and content.
- The Competitor Webpage Monitor is designed to keep track of changes happening on your competitors' webpages, at the frequency of your choice.
- Anytime there are changes to their webpages such as links or content, you will receive an email alert letting you know.
- By using this tool, you can effortlessly keep up with your competitors' site changes and use this to analyze and update your own website.
- Allows you to keep up with competitor webpage changes with automatic email alerts.
- Helps keep you informed of webpage changes so you can stay on top of your competitors without spending time monitoring their websites manually.
Track and monitor your competitor's webpages easily and automatically by setting up email alerts with Competitor Webpage Monitor tool.
How to use?
Use the Competitor Webpage Monitor in 5 easy steps:
Step 1: Enter your competitor’s URL.
Step 2: Enter your email address.
Step 3: Select the frequency at which you would like to receive alerts.
Step 4: Choose what you would like to name that specific alert.
Step 5: Click “GET RESULT” to create the alert.
Once you have saved the alert, you will receive emails about your competitors’ webpage changes at the frequency at which you chose to receive these alerts. These alerts will contain a link to LXRMarketplace, where you can login and view your results page with the changes that were made on your competitor's webpages. Here, you can also change your settings, including your email address and alert frequency.
Here are the Sample Results for 5 days which is monitored by our tool:
You can edit / save the URL through Settings Pane as shown below. Change the subscription options (email's, and data collection) from this page.