The Competitor Analysis tool is designed to provide a breakdown of your website's search friendliness against your competitors based on various SEO metrics. Simply provide your webpage URL, as well as your competitor's webpage URL and any targeted keyword or search phrase. The tool will provide an SEO comparison report that includes an analysis of how well you are competing against your competitors for the indicated keyword phrase(s) and help you identify on page optimization areas and the key factors that can help you improve webpage listing in organic search results.
- Compares SEO-related data from your webpage against your competitors for a variety of metrics including page size, link popularity, flash usage and more.
- Provides a competitive keyword density for "online" comparison of your webpage against your competitors.
- By simply entering your webpage URL along with your competitor?s webpage URL and any targeted keyword or search phrase, the free Competitor Analysis tool will generate a report to help you identify areas of opportunity for on-page optimization, as well as recommendations for improving your organic search rank.
- The SEO Competitor Analysis tool quick and easily analyzes on-page factors of your website including link count, title text, flash usage and more.
- The report generated by the tool will also include recommendations for each SEO factor and how you can improve them on your website.
- Search Engine Optimization is important to keeping a good ranking in organic search results, so don't waste another minute pushing off improving your website's SEO. Use the Competitor Analysis tool now and improve your website's SEO in no time!
- Helps to identify which key SEO factors are directly affecting your organic rank such as page size, link count, text/html ratio and flash usage.
- Provides recommendations for improving the "search friendliness" of your site versus your competitor's based on specific comparisons of various SEO factors.
- Compares keyword density of your webpage against your competitor's including factors such as title tags, body text and link text.
- Analyzes your webpage's keyword density of your website to check whether your webpage is at risk of being considered spam by search engines.
With this tool you can quickly compare your webpage’s optimization to your competitor's!
How to use?
Use the Competitor Analysis tool in 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Enter your webpage URL, as well as your competitor’s webpage URL.
Step 2: Enter the targeted keyword or search phrase.
Step 3: Click the “Get Result” button and view your output! You can also download the results into a spreadsheet by clicking the “Download” button where you will be instructed to log in, create a free account, or enter your email address.
Your result includes:
Competitive SE Friendly Metrics
In the Competitive SE Friendly Metrics section, you will get a comparative breakdown of the following key areas that impact search engine success:
- Page Size
- Word count
- Image count
- Link count
- Flash usage
- Frames Usage
- Text/Html Ratio
- Headings (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6)
- Load Time
- WWW Resolve
Competitive Keyword Density for “online”
In the Competitive Keyword Density for “online” section, you will get a side by side comparison of the specified keyword’s density in the following webpage code and on-page optimization areas:
- Title tag
- Description tag
- Keywords tag
- Link count
- Body text
- Alt tags
- Link text